DRT has created a completely unique internal process that helps us deliver a level of service and detail management that cannot be matched by other logistics solutions. And everything is so simple and effective you will wonder how your logistics caused you so much pain in the past.
As a DRT client, you have one point of contact that collaborates and communicates with you on your precise needs and then helps us adapt our services to fit them.
Our process ensures we:
- Offer flexible logistics for your needs
- Reduce your pain
- Ensure a smooth, worry-free transition of freight
- Exceed expectations
- Deliver real results
- Forge a true partnership with you
Web-based Tracking and Reporting
DRT has one of the most accurate cargo tracking tools in the market today, allowing you to estimate cargo arrival times through the entire transit anywhere within our worldwide network. This online cargo-tracking tool allows you to view information like:
- Pickup orders
- Warehouse receipts
- Cargo releases
- Sales orders
- Purchase orders
- Jobs and invoices
Through the online system you can also:
- View pictures of freight as it is packed and shipped from the warehouse
- Print all cargo documentation
- View tracking data
Our online system is also highly secure and password-protected, ensuring only authorized personnel can access your information.
DRT Seven Commandments
Everyday, in everything we do, we strive to exceed our clients’ expectations by living up to the high standards of our Seven Commandments:
- Create the B.E.S.T customer relationship through a standard of service using “Six Sigma” and “Lean” management solutions:Be Partners: Create transparency to achieve optimal performance. Customer representatives are empowered to make decisions for maximum speed and flexibility.Easy: Keep the process simple. A detailed analysis of your operation is conducted in order to develop a streamlined solution that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations. We continually review and improve as technology and circumstances evolve.
Save Money: Remove unnecessary costs in the system and provide cost-effective alternatives
Time: Provide transparency through information systems with 24/7 track-and-trace technology, alleviating anxiety and saving time in hunting for updates.
- Guaranteed paperwork on the day of sailing.
- Find the best way to get the desired outcome.
- Deliver up-to-the-minute vital information such as transit status, documentation, invoicing and photos of freight any day, any time.
- Proactive communications when unforeseen circumstances arise.
- A single point of contact for all logistical needs.
- Stay informed and current with at least 24 hours of training for every employee per year.
Over the last two decades, we have formed alliances with some of the biggest and most reliable worldwide shippers—over 65 partners across every continent—giving us a unique advantage to handle any type of logistical challenge. Our alliances include:
Our main warehouse facility boasts over 15,000 square feet with an additional 100,000 square feet available in Miami. Through our longstanding domestic and international TPF partners, we have access to warehouse facilities worldwide, in any size required.
Are you a logistics agent who could add value and differentiation to our worldwide network of partners? If so, we’d love to meet you.
We are extremely selective about who we invite into our network of partners. Integrity, experience and documented results are necessary for consideration. The interview and selection process has three main steps:
- Application. Fill out the application and submit back to us via email or fax at 305-455-0214.
- Interview. Once received, we will contact you to set up an interview.
- Evaluation. After the interview, we will evaluate your experience and determine if you are the right fit.
We will notify you of our decision within 15 days of your interview. The entire process normally takes 30-45 days.
Start the process by downloading the application.